If you need Wordpress training in the Sussex area the get in touch to have a chat about your options. We can provide 1 to 1 or group training in Sussex and the South East. Wordpress is well provided for online, but if you prefer the human touch and learn more effectively in a personal environment then our personally tutored training sessions may be right for you. Learning is carried out in the comfort of your home or business, either in person or via the desktop sharing software, Teamviewer. Training sessions are £30.00 per hour for remote sessions and the price for on-site training varies according to your location. Sessions can cover a variety of subjects including:
- Basic image management, adjustment and manipulation to improve the quality and ease of images uploaded to your website.
- Adjusting and changing the wording and images on your WordPress pages.
- Creating new pages and posts on your Wordpress website.
- Inserting new widgets into the widget areas of your new website.
- How to upload and deploy a basic plugin.
There is a free, one-to-one tutorial session included in the price of almost all imagei website (excluding starter sites). This will get you off and running in the management of your new website. Wordpress is widely regarded as the most straightforward and user-friendly content management system around. It is supported by a thriving online community and is constantly evolving and becoming more user friendly so if there is any aspect of training that you would like to discuss, give me a call now.